Airline Direct Program
While you can always train one-on-one with our pool of staff instructors, you might enjoy the advantages of the SDFTI Airline Direct® Academy Airline Direct Program which offers a complete package of your airline-oriented education in approximately just 45 weeks (10 months). This Airline Direct Program includes: Private Pilot Certificate (License), Instrument Rating, Commercial Pilot Certificate, Multiengine Rating, Certified Flight Instructor (CFI), Instrument Instructor (CFII), Multiengine Instructor (MEI), and Career Preparation.
Classes are forming all the time and are limited in size to no more then 10 indivduals.
Please contact the admissions department with questions or to secure your seat.
Call 858-569-1822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This course includes the following hours of instruction:
- Directed Ground Study [232 Hours]
- Pre/Post Flight - Ground Instruction [150 Hours]
- Knowledge Test Preparation Ground Instruction [ 48 Hours ]
- Dual Cessna 172 Flight Time [97.5 Hours]
- Dual Piper Arrow Flight Time [ 15 Hours ]
- Dual Twin Engine Flight Time [30 Hours]
- Solo Cessna 172 Flight Time [ 80 Hours ]
- Solo Piper Arrow Flight Time [ 5 Hours ]
- Dual Advanced Flight Training Device (Simulator) [27.5 Hours]
- Private, Instrument, G1000, and Commercial Pilot Training Kits
- Private, Instrument and Commercial Knowledge Test Examinations
- Private, Instrument, Commercial and Multiengine Practical Examinations
- Private, Instrument, G1000, and Commercial Pilot Training
Total Ground Instruction: 430 Hours
Total Flight Instruction: 255 Hours
Note: The listed hours of ground and flight instruction meet FAA regulations. It must be understood that all students do not learn at the same pace, therefore it is possible that some students may exceed the listed hours in order to complete their aviation objective.
International students are welcome.
Other course costs NOT included:
- Housing (We are happy to help you locate accommodations.)
- Academy Student Uniforms
CALL (858) 569-1822 and ENROLL NOW