GoJet Airlines & SDFTI Jet Pilot Partnership ….
More Ways SDFTI Supports Your Success!
ABOUT THIS EXCITING NEWS: GoJet Airlines has established a Partnership in the way of a Pilot Pipeline Program with San Diego Flight Training International.
The program is designed to partner with Universities and Flight schools to provide a pathway to a 121 professional pilot career. This program gives the pilot a Wingman intern position at GoJet Airlines while the student is building flight time towards the ATP minimum requirements. Participation in this program also provides a path to a Captain position in a timeframe which is currently one of the shortest in the Regional Airline Industry. The Pipeline Program will enrich the educational experience and career opportunities of any participating future aviation professional. BEGIN THE AIRLINE INTERVIEW PROCESS RIGHT AWAY GoJet Airlines will be conducting initial interviews on campus several times during the year.
Students in their sophomore year or higher can complete an initial interview while still in school and obtain an Intern Wingman position with GoJet Airlines to fill future vacancies for a First Officer position at GoJet Airlines. (The candidates will be placed in a hiring pool if an immediate position is not open at the time the pilot has meet RA TP or ATP minimums)
Minimum requirements to qualify for an initial interview are:
- Enrolled at an approved Flight School/ University
- Completed Application on www.GoJetAirlines.com
- Private Pilot’s License & an Instrument Rating
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- **ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE EITHER: 1) A US CITIZEN OR 2) A RESIDENT GREEN CARD HOLDER
INCENTIVES PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement upon completing GoJet Airlines’ First Officer Training program. (Paid to the student in 3 installments over a 1 year period)
- Eligibility to participate in the GoJet Pilot Referral Program
- Eligibility to receive airline training materials and participate in airline training events
- Expedited Hiring Process
- Pilot will receive a GoJet Airlines’ Non-Crew company badge
- The opportunity to represent GoJet at campus visits & other recruiting events
- A Captain or experienced First Officer as a Mentor throughout the process.
- Limited Flight Benefits
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE PILOT PIPELINE PROGRAM CONTACT US USING OUR WEB FORM BY CLICKING HERE OR CALL US DIRECTLY AT (858) 569-1822
DISCLAIMER* Students must be in good standing with the University or Flight School to be eligible to enroll in the Wingman program. Conditional offer of employment will be made upon review of final application during time of Hire. Conditional offer will be based on Pilot meeting all other minimum requirements and in compliance with GoJet airlines company policy.